Thank you for your participation in our Canadian Empty Toner and InkJet Cartridge Recycling Program
How does it work?
- Please provide us with your contact and shipping information by completing the form on this page.
- We will then email you a free UPS return shipping label with instructions.
- Call UPS to schedule a pickup when you are ready to ship your old cartridges.
- That's it, you're done.
Is there any cost involved?
No, this is a free service.
Are there any restrictions?
Just a few.
- If you are recycling ink cartridges and toner cartridges, they must be returned in separate boxes. Please be sure to use the proper label for each item type.
- We request a minimum of 20 items or 20 lbs of mixed product per box.
- Please use a sturdy box sized appropriately for what is being shipped.
- The free shipping label can only be used once. Please order more when needed.
- No toner copier tanks / tubes please - they cannot be recycled.
We ask that you enter your contact details in the form below. This information is used purely for shipping purposes and for us to email your free prepaid shipping label. You will not receive unsolicited email - we hate spam as much as you do.